Do you believe in miracles? Well, we do.
It’s the only way to explain how Star Furniture became the four-time West Virginia Furniture Retailer of the Year and the largest furniture retailer based in West Virginia.
From our original store in West Union that opened in 1907 to the multiple locations we serve today, Star Furniture & Mattresses has provided solid values and stellar service in North Central West Virginia for over a century.
Our legacy of service and amazing growth would not be possible without the wonder-working people who surround us. Our staff is devoted to giving good service in grand ways! You’ll sense their friendly hospitality from the minute you walk into our stores.
YOUR FURNITURE EXPERIENCE DONE RIGHTUpon entering Star Furniture & Mattresses you'll be invited to enjoy a snack or drink from our Café after a warm welcome from our staff. Our stores are conveniently located with well-lit parking areas for your safety, and we've even planned our store hours with your schedule in mind so we'll be here to help when you need us.
FIVE*STAR SELECTIONBest yet, we've stocked our stores with the area's finest selection of the country's finest furniture. After over 100 years in business, we have plenty of firsthand experience with America’s best brands! We’ve toured their factories and met their families, and we know the strengths and weaknesses of each line. If you're shopping for a certain look or a specific feel, we can help you find the furniture that fits your style and your lifestyle.
FIVE*STAR STYLECome visit any of our stores to see our wide selection of in-stock furniture that’s ready to take home now, or you can put together your own special order from thousands of sumptuous fabrics and hundreds of rich finishes. Still not sure? Call on our exclusive FIVE*STAR DESIGN service to visit your home to help you create a master plan for your room. This service is free and there’s no obligation to purchase.
FIVE*STAR VALUESYou want values for your home, so we offer free financing and guaranteed lowest prices. If you ever find the same item with the same terms and services at another store for less, we'll match that price and beat it by 10% of the difference. You’ll also have access to national buying power with Power Buys direct from the manufacturer that we pass on to you.
FIVE*STAR SERVICEYour furniture experience doesn’t end when your new furniture is delivered. In fact, that’s only the beginning!
Your real furniture experience begins when you serve your first meal at your new dining room table, tuck your child in for the first time into their new bed or cuddle on the couch for your first movie in your new living room. And after you live with your new furniture and use it in your home, you may discover that it needs a little extra attention.
If that happens, Star’s service staff is ready to help. Professionally trained in woodworking and upholstery, we have the skills, tools and experience to repair most furniture problems. We’ll work with your furniture manufacturer to repair or replace your furniture until it meets our high standards.
“Your Furniture Experience Done Right” doesn’t end at your door!
FIVE*STAR DELIVERYBecause we’re dedicated to being gracious hosts when you come into our stores, we also know how to be a good guest when you invite us into your home. That’s how our FIVE*STAR DELIVERY lives up to its name:
- A good guest always keeps you informed. We'll post on our website, the day before your delivery, a two-hour time frame of when you can expect your furniture. No internet? No problem. You can call our delivery department to get your two-hour window. (304-624-8444 ext. 205).
- A good guest is always on time. We’ll let you know if we’re running off schedule for any reason, so you won't have to wait around all day for your furniture.
- A good guest ensures a delightful visit. To make sure you’re delighted with your new furniture, we unpack, inspect, assemble and touch up each item before it’s carefully wrapped and driven to your home in a truck designed for and dedicated to furniture freight. Great care will be taken to protect your home and your new furniture. Your furniture will be placed where you want it in your room.
- A good guest leaves you better off than they found you. The only thing our FIVE*STAR DELIVERY Team will leave you with is a room full of beautiful new furniture. All packaging material will be removed.
- A good guest follows through. Finally, you’ll be contacted after the delivery to make sure you're completely satisfied.Your satisfaction when you invite us into your home is so important to us that we constantly measure and evaluate our success. Our FIVE*STAR DELIVERY staff is rewarded for their performance in your home, so they always try their best to make you happy.
Our FIVE*STAR DELIVERY service is an affordable value that protects your furniture investment. If you opt to pick up your furniture yourself instead, please consider these guidelines:
- Bring lots of straps and pads.
- You want your furniture to get home safely, so bring plenty of tie-downs and padding material to make sure it doesn’t shift around in your vehicle.We will help you load your furniture.
- Your furniture will be packed in the original factory cartons.
- You may have to assemble the furniture and dispose of all packaging material.You are responsible for any damage after you leave the premises.
- You must thoroughly inspect all items for defects or damage. You assume all responsibility for the condition of your furniture once you leave our premises. What if there’s a problem?
- If your furniture has concealed damage or a factory defect, you can bring the item to us to be repaired (please call ahead). Or, we can come and fix it in your home for a fee. Please contact the Distribution Center to arrange FIVE*STAR DELIVERY or pick up of your furniture.
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIESWould you like to become part of the Star Team?
Please apply in person at any store, click HERE or send your resume (no phone calls, please) to:
1116 Anmoore Rd
Bridgeport, WV 26330