A bedroom is more than a place to sleep…it is a space in which you can “kick back” and relax. Everyone has a different approach to achieving that. Here are some design ideas to consider.
• Wallpaper…an old favorite…is making a comeback. Decorating with wallpaper is an easy way to bring a unique look to the room.
• Shop purposely for accessories. Select different types of items and colors. Create a fun, whimsical atmosphere.
• If you want a peaceful atmosphere decorated with muted, soothing colors. Light purples, creams, and soft greens are good choices.
• Add fresh flowers for a natural touch.
• Consider adding elements that allow you to multi-task. Chairs, floor lamps, desks are all items that encourage spending more time in the room.
• Add conveniences like a mini fridge or coffee maker.
• Invest in a custom headboard and bedding to make the room truly your own.
• Change the look periodically. Nothing says you need to keep the room the same all the time.
Star Furniture has been serving the needs of West Virginia families since 1907 and is now the largest furniture retailer based in the state. Our stores in Clarksburg, Morgantown, Elkins, and White Hall are designed to make every visit “Your Furniture Experience Done Right.” Visit the store nearest you for your next living room, dining room, bedroom or mattress project and take advantage of Five Star Selection, Style, Value, and Service.